What is a Sitemap?
In this context, a site map is nothing to do with housing estates or architectural plans. A site map is designed to make navigating websites a cinch for browsers and search engine directories (such as Google, Yahoo! and the like). Site maps are also helpful for users wondering where Page X is from Page Y.
- Home page: the very first page within the site.
- Latest News: Latest news stories, covering this site and myself.
- Articles: Articles by SV on
SV, transport and a range of other subjects.
- The World's our Bus Stop: SV's 2005 circumnavigation of Greater Manchester by bus.
- 400 Trans-Lancs Express: An appreciation and obituary of a famous Greater Manchester limited stop service.
- The Convenience Bus: A discussion paper on reinvigorating local buses, for example short distance circular and radial routes.
- The 1715 from Redditch: The story behind '45 Minutes from Longbridge', a poem inspired by a rail replacement bus from Hell.
- How to Watch Non League Football: A beginners guide to non league football by a long time supporter.
- The History of the 343: From SHMD to Stott's Tours, the history of the Hyde - Dukinfield - Stalybridge - Mossley - Oldham bus route.
- The World's Our Bus Stop (1996): 42 buses and a bored trainee with a GMPTE 16 - 19 Bus Pass.
- SV on Television: ASD V. BBC and ITV; how television changed Stuart Vallantine;
- From Tram to Stagecoach [Manchester]: the history of the 346 bus route from Ashton-under-Lyne to Gee Cross;
- A Fare Deal for You: the history of season tickets and recreational travel in Greater Manchester;
- Far From Average: the story behind the poem 'Celebrating Differences'.
- Manchester from Dukinfield by Bus: the history of bus routes to Manchester from Dukinfield since 1930;
- Biography: The story of me, Stuart
- Scrapbook: The pictorial section; places frequented by and associated with SV himself.
- Poetry: Some examples of verse and prose categorised from:
- Drawings: Introduction and examples of artwork.
- Websites: Examples of other websites created by Stuart Vallantine himself.
- Digital Photography: Introduction and examples of digital photography.
- Analogue Photography: Adventures in 35mm and 120 medium format film.
- Useful Links: Further reading and useful websites relevant to this website.
- Further Reading: Recommended books relevant to this website and SV.
- Special Interests: Stalybridge Celtic, Supertramp and transport.
- Site map: All pages within this website.
- Help desk: How to use the Stuart Vallantine website.
- Souvenir Shop: Buy T-Shirts and download free stuff from this page.
- Credits: Production credits, thank-you messages and technical information.
- Contact Information: Quite obvious!